Cast Carbon Steel Swing check valve API- 6D
These valves are available in a combination of Materials, Sizes, Pressure Classes, End Connections, etc to suit a wide spectrum of Applications, most demanding Service Conditions & high pressure and high temperature conditions, proven over years of service in conventional thermal and nuclear power plants as well as other steam services around the world.
Pressure Rating: #150 / #300 End Connections: Flanged Ends / Butt-Weld Ends
Size Range(s): 40-300 MM (1.1/2’’-12’’)
- Robust one piece construction to withstand the severe shock of check valve service.
- Short Distance of travel, combined with balanced disc allows rapid closure while minimizing slamming.
- Tilting & free to rotate Disc Design to avoid localized wear.
- Flat Seat Design at angle for Longer Life.
- Can be installed Horizontally, Vertically and Inclined.
- Ground & lapped seating surface
- Perfect interchangeability of components
- Easy to Maintain, Long Life and Trouble Free Operation.