Cast Carbon Steel API 600 Gate Valve
These valves are available in a combination of Materials, Sizes, Pressure Classes, End Connections, etc to suit a wide spectrum of Applications, most demanding Service Conditions & high pressure and high temperature conditions, proven over years of service in conventional thermal and nuclear power plants as well as other steam services around the world.
Pressure Rating: #150 - #600 End Connections: Flanged Ends / Butt-Weld Ends
Size Range(s): 40-300 MM (1.1/2’’-12’’)
- Seal Welded Seat Ring.
- Full Port.
- Integral/Weld deposit Seating material on wedge
- Ground and lapped Seating Surface for bubble tight Sealing and longer life.
- Flexible wedge as Standard
- Back -Seat arrangement as Standard
- Live loading of Gland/Leak-Off available on request
- Hard facing/Stellite 6 Seating Surface available on request.