Cast Ductile Iron Flanged End Balancing Valves
Manual Balancing valves in sizes upto 16" (DN 400) and rating upto PN25. These Manual Balancing valves are available in a combination of Materials, Sizes, Pressure Classes, End Connections, etc to suit a wide spectrum of Applications. These valves are designed to offer high Quality, Integrity, Reliability and Service Life with five unique functions: Presetting, Measuring, Isolation, Filling & Draining.
Pressure Rating: PN16 / PN25 End Connections: Flanged Ends
Size Range(s): 65-400 MM (2.1/2’’-16’’)
- Only one valve for 5 functions: Presetting, Measuring, Isolating, Filling & Draining.
- Oblique Valve Design enhances Higher Flow Rate & Minimizes Pressure Drop.
- Infinitely adjustable Hand Wheel with concealed Memory feature for Precise & temper proof balancing.
- Numeric Display of the Pre-setting depending upon the position of the Hand Wheel.
- Non Rising Stem with maintenance free stem seal due to double O-Ring.
- Special Seating of PTFE/EPDM to ensure Zero Leakage and Shut off; safe & Reliable.
- Higher Rangeability of the Flow Rate.
- Near Linear Flow Characteristics allows for better Valve Authority.
- Pressure Test Points available for different flow testing equipments