DESIGN ENVELOPE 4300 PUMPS WITH INTEGRATED VFD
HVAC-system pumping and control; general purpose pumping; industrial/process pumping and control (water or glycol based)
Pipe-mounted UL 778 pumping unit with integrated intelligent controls for space-saving installation and superior energy performance. Saves up to 75% in energy over comparable traditional constant speed or variable frequency operated pump installations.
On-board Intelligent Variable Speed controls with Sensorless control. Split-coupling design and outside balanced or inside single spring mechanical seal. Controls enclosure UL type 12 or UL type 4X for outdoor applications. Available with NEMA premium motors • Performance range : 25 to 25,000 USgpm (1.5 to 1500 L/s) flow; 10 to 300 ft (3 to 90 m) head (composite curves available) • Temperature : 300oF (150oC) • Power Range: 1 hp to 1250 hp (0.75 kW to 900 kW) • Size : 1.5" to 20” (40 mm to 500 mm) Ready to
- Vertical In-line design eliminates the need for inertia bases, housekeeping pads, and flex connectors and reduces piping requirements
- Integrated intelligent controls eliminate separate mounting of variable frequency drive (VFD) as well as procurement, installation (incl. wiring), calibration and upkeep of differential pressure sensor
- Vertical motor positioning requires up to 60% less floor space compared to other pump configurations.
- Expertly staggered product line for perfect pump match-up and selection especially in retrofit situations
- Superior energy performance qualifies for significant cost recovery under utility and government rebate programs
- Design Envelope selections frequently recommend a smaller motor and/or pump which reduces installed cost.
Lowest operating cost
- Integrated intelligent controls – combined with perfect component match-up and tuning – for up to 75% in energy savings over traditional constant speed and variable frequency operated pump installations
- Split-coupling design for easy seal service without removal of pump or motor