DESIGN ENVELOPE INTELLIGENT FLUID MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Commercial or industrial closed-loop systems, including HVAC chilled-water systems, boiler systems, cooling tower systems, or process water loops.
The Armstrong Intelligent Fluid Management System (iFMS) integrates superior pump- and control technology into a single pumping solution yielding both compact and carefree installation as well as superior energy performance. iFMS is ideally suited for partial or all variable speed chilled-water plant applications (variable primary flow, variable secondary flow, variable condenser water flow). In combination with Parallel Sensorless control iFMS saves 30% or more in energy over any other parallel pumping configuration available today.
Up to 4 pumps in one unit. Catalogue-based pre-engineered solutions or designed to customer specification. Integrated control system (IPS 4000, IPC 11550) or connecting to chiller plant/BMS control. Optional single point power panel
- Factory-designed, built, and tested assembly for fast and easy installation and up to 25% lower installed cost compared to standard practice (loose components, on-site build).
- Superior energy performance qualifies for considerable cost recovery under utility and government rebate programs
- Complete pre-assembled unit – combined with perfect component match-up and tuning – for up to 60% in energy and carbon savings over traditional constant speed and variable frequency operated pumping installations
- Elimination of inertia bases, housekeeping pads, flex connectors and superfluous piping avoids all procurement related environmental impacts (material, energy, carbon)
- Parallel Sensorless control for an additional 30+% increase in energy efficiency over standard pump-sequencing practice
- Integrated design packs and ships more economically for less packaging waste compared to loose component shipping and assembly