Energy optimization of HVAC chilled-water plants with partial or all variable speed equipment and an existing building automation system (BAS) or central plant controller.
The Armstrong OPTI-VISOR interfaces seamlessly with any existing building automation to maximize overall plant efficiency – without replacing or reconfiguring existing componentry. The OPTI-VISOR harmonizes the interplay of existing componentry through leading-edge control algorithms for maximum plant performance.
Integrates with all brands of chillers, pumps, and building automation systems • Performance range No limitations in plant size and cooling capacity • Power Range No limitations in plant size and cooling capacity
Lowest installed cost
- Fast and easy installation directly to chiller plant equipment
- Software-based commissioning
Lowest operating cost
- Optimum plant control for up to 30% higher energy efficiency (over a variable primary system) and fast project payback
- Lower evaporative cooling for 5%+ in water savings
- ECO*Pulse™ HVAC health management (including predictive maintenance) for reduced plant failure and downtime (free first-year subscription)
- Intuitive user interface for expedient operator training and simplified, safer plant operation